So you’re getting married and you want to know what you get for your buck? Here it is, the short version.
For a basic $450 ceremony I will…
- Meet with you to work out what you want and what you like before your wedding (You can show me your pinterest board!)
- Come to the rehearsal with you
- Bring my very small PA system that hopefully will be helpful
- Fill in your NOIM with you (NOIM – Notice of Intention to Marry – paperwork to be filled in at least one month before your ceremony)
- Write your ceremony specifically about you and your partner – I’ll send it to you before your wedding so that you can mark it all over with red pen
- Perform your ceremony on the day
- Do my best to entertain you and your guests on your day
- Put my best handwriting on your wedding certificate
- Handle your paperwork for the day and even post it to the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages so it’s all legal
What do you need to do?
- Show up for your meetings and your ceremony
- Find your birth certificates or passports and other forms you might need to prove who you are
- Organise your change of name forms (if that’s what you are into)
The Small Print…
- If you’re having a wedding miles from anywhere but it’s really, really beautiful there may be some travel costs involved
- There are some words I have to say in your ceremony if you want it to be legal, even if you don’t like them 🙁
There is probably something really obvious that I’ve forgotten and if there is just let me know and I’ll fix it. Happy Wedding Planning y’all.
PS: This is Anna and Rob – as much fun as you can have with a microphone! Congrats guys, loving you both sick.